EB-5 Q&A: How can I invest using untaxed funds in a foreign bank?



You can invest the funds by proving their lawful source.  You should provide documents to show that you are the owner of the foreign bank account and the legal source of these funds.   If your inland tax returns can show the lawful source of such foreign funds, then you should include it with your petition.   If not, cite the law or regulation stating that the funds are not subject to inland taxation.