EB-5 Q&A: How does the NVC determine an EB-5 investor's consulate?


When you submitted your I-526 petition with USCIS, you provided your address and nationality on the form. National Visa Center will determine which US Consulate has the jurisdiction over your case based upon the information you provided. If you want to change to another US consulate, you need to contact the National Visa Center.