EB-5 Q&A: How will my EB-5 application be affected if I change immigration attorneys?

Answer: You are free to obtain another immigrant attorney to represent you in the I-829 application stage, or at any stage.  When you file the I-829 application, include Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative. This form is signed by both you and your new attorney and notifies USCIS that your new immigrant attorney is authorized and eligible to act on your behalf.