Join our Information Sessions - If you miss the informational sessions, you can still get information by calling us at our main number, email us with your interest, or attend a future session which we will schedule at a convenient time.
The sessions which we have conducted include discussion of some feedback from persons as to the limits of the order, and we hope to post a few short videos going over the main topics we covered in the sessions:
1) Constitutionality / Legality of President Obama's Executive Order
2) The two main programs - DACA (Childhood Arrivals) and DAPA (Parents of USC and LPR children)
3) The expected benefits and timing of the programs
4) Other benefits of the Executive Orders(s) - business visas, opt, removal proceedings, etc.
5) Evidence that will be required to submit an approvable application
If you want to attend, please call us at 202-296-1111 and try to arrive earlier than our start time at 4:00pm.
Previous discussion of this Order is at http://iblog.iblf.com/blog/executive-order-nov-20-2014